To see the East Shore of Kootenay Lake touched by the gospel of Jesus Christ.
1. The Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God
2. That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ,
4. His virgin birth,
5. His sinless life,
6. His Miracles,
7. His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood,
8. His bodily resurrection,
9. His ascension to the right hand of the Father,
10. That justification by faith in the atonement of Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
11. That the prime agency for the work of God's Kingdom is the local church functioning under the sovereignty of our Lord Jesus Christ. To the church have been entrusted the ordinances of Believer's Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
12. In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit; which includes: the baptism in the Holy Spirit as a distinct experience from regeneration; His indwelling whereby the Christian is enabled to live a godly life; It is His supernatural gifting and empowering of the church for its work, life and worship.
13. In the return of Jesus Christ, to consummate His kingdom in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
14. In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
is a non-denominational church. We are linked in fellowship with hundreds of pastors and ministries known as Fellowship of Christian Assemblies (F.C.A.). This is not a denomination, it is a fellowship of like-minded leaders who desire to be in relationship and fellowship.
Senior Pastor - Richard Dannhauer
Assoc. Pastor - Ramona Dannhauer
Executive Elder - Pastor Jim Reimer
Music Ministry - Darryl Alguire